29 Mar 2016
s.,..Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
s.,..Work type: Full Time
s.,..Classification: Legal Other
SKYLANE WORLDWIDE PTY LTD – More jobs by this advertiser
Immigration Lawyer (Solicitor / Barrister) / Registered Migration Agent
- Lawyers will handle 457 Visa, RSMS, 189, ENS, AAT, RRT, MRT, FCC, Ministerial Intervention, etc – Competitive salary rates!
- Based in the CBD! Immediate start available!
- Junior or Senior level both required!
About the company
We based in the CBD have a dedicated team that focuses on delivering top quality service and advice to clients
with long been history of 23 years in MDP Immigration Consulting. We are a MDP (Multi Disciplinary Practice) Firm where we do Business Consulting, Property Development & Investment, hedge fund managers, HR Management and Job Searches, Employment Bargaining Agency. We have the mindset of change to see a better way to do things.
The role will cover all aspects of immigration law. The successful candidate will have a Law Degree with minimum of 1 year immigration experience advising corporate and individual clients and will be able to demonstrate a high level working knowledge of Australian migration law, regulations and policy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage own caseload of corporate clients
- Actively manage and develop client relationships including day to day contact with key clients
and preparing a variety of business immigration applications – Provide advice on complex Australian immigration matters
- Work with clients on Administrative reviews and appeals to the Immigration Tribunal against decisions involving such matters
as the Australian Government department of Immigration refusing to grant a visa extension, indefinite leave to remain, or
refusing to issue entry clearance to enter Australia.
- Liaise directly with the Australian Immigration, completion of forms, letters and applications
In this role you will be challenged when advising predominantly on employer sponsored related visa subclasses, in addition to a range of other visa subclasses including in relation to partner, child and parent visas. The role is varied and you will prepare and lodge applications, draft detailed submissions, conduct complex research and liaise extensively with both the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and the Migration & Refugee Division of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. You will also assist on matters undergoing judicial review.
Skills & Experience
- MARA registered
- Minimum of 1 year immigration experience.
- Excellent communication skills via verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent company culture – Work / Life Balance.
- We are proactive fighters – No back off – Never surrender
Competitive salary rates
Based in the CBD – close to public transport.
Great team environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in this fantastic role – APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Or send us CV to : email@example.com
Call on 0434 351 689 only after your CV dispatch.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile (Ted) : 0434 351 689