15 Sep 2016
- Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: Up to $50,000 + super depending on experience * Work type: Full Time
- Classification: Administration & Office Support Office Management
UDIA (Qld) – More jobs by this advertiser
The Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) is a national not-for-profit organisation representing the property development industry. Established in 1971, the Queensland (Qld) office is the largest of the UDIA state bodies.
Our members are property development professionals and our business is about building communities. The UDIA (Qld) consists of a head office in Brisbane, complemented by 11 regional branches around the State.
What are we looking for?
If you have a history of being the “office go-to guru” we are looking for you. We recognise it is a very rare person indeed who can be a great Office Coordinator – and proud of it! – and we are here to appreciate you for your unique talent.
What are you looking for?
Hopefully you’re seeking variety; a day that is just the right amount of busy; the opportunity to work autonomously and be trusted to “do your thing” to keep the office running smoothly; bite sized projects to call your own; a chance to use your initiative to step up and take on bigger projects; the freedom to use some creativity in the delivery of staff activities (social club, Christmas celebration) etc; and the opportunity to engage with all levels of staff and external stakeholders, throughout the day.
- Office Coordination
- Client liaison
- (Structured) Support to the Director of Regional Services * (Structured) Support to the EnviroDevelopment team
- (General) Support to all other teams
- Other tasks as directed by the Corporate Services Manager
But as you can imagine, there is a lot more than meets the eye, which should keep you interested. Please feel free to request the PD if you’d like more information.
The ideal candidate ….
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A demonstrated ability to manage stock levels and coordinate purchasing * Excellent problem-solving skills
- Conscientious, diligent and reliable
- High level oral and written communication skills and negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently; work with initiative; and manage work to meet deadlines.
If you think you’re our new “Go-to office guru” please forward a current CV and cover letter that addresses the criteria (“The ideal candidate”) to Jess Grant at
email@example.com before 8.30am MONDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2016.