26 Oct 2016
- Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Salary: Civil Engineer, RPEQ or CPEng, up to $130,000 * Work type: Full Time
- Classification: Engineering Civil/Structural Engineering
B SERIES Group of Recruitment Consultancies – More jobs by this advertiser
Civil Engineer who has experience in project management
- Paying up to $130,000 salary
About the company:
- Civil Engineer / Project Manager who will enjoy this role because it’s a secure role working across challenging projects. * Opportunity to work with an established business.
- Gain exposure across large land development / subdivision projects.
About the role:
- Civil Engineer / Project Manager will enjoy this role because of the challenging size and scope of the project. * Work with an experienced team to aid your successful delivery. * Support and guidance from managers and team members.
- Manage the team and project delivery.
Civil Engineer / Project Manager with these specific skills:
- 10+ years experience as a Civil Engineer
- Strong project management experience on Land Development projects. * RPEQ or CPEng essential.
- Strong experience on subdivision projects and design delivery.
- Strong knowledge of stormwater drainage, roads, underground infrastructure and subdivisions.
As a Civil Engineer / Project Manager you will work with a successful, large organisation that have a strong team environment and large long-term projects in QLD and internationally.
If you’d like to know more about this Civil Engineer / Project Manager role you can call or email Anthony at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3211 1433.
Job reference AA3178
If this sounds interesting to you then apply now.