1 Oct 2016
- Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work type: Casual/Vacation
- Classification: Retail & Consumer Products Retail Assistants
Bridal Stylist Double Bay
The Bridal Atelier – More jobs by this advertiser
Are you in love with love? Our business is growing and we are looking for a people person to join the team at our Double Bay boutique as a Bridal Stylist. The casual position includes a weekly Saturday shift however your availability to work other shifts would be desirable.
Our vibe is relaxed and we pride ourselves on offering an inviting and personalised alternative to the typical bridal gown search. Please take a look at our website http://www.thebridalatelier.com.au for more information on our aesthetic and philosophy.
You must be a people person with a great attitude; we are all about customer service so a pleasant and firendly disposition is key! Above all you must be able to connect with our Brides, be professional, patient, and able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment. You must be extremely detail oriented with great time management skills. Sales experience is a must and high end retail experience is a major plus. This position includes Saturday shifts so your availability to work weekends is necessary and ability to work Thursday evenings is preferred.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Guiding brides through their dress selection and appointments * Styling brides from head to toe
- Phone and email correspondence and follow up
- Participation in in-store events
- Store organization, (steaming and pressing, cleaning and keeping store tidy)
Additional qualifications sought:
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy levels, self confidence and the ability to independently conduct appointments and manage relationships * Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Mac proficient
- Great fashion sense and style
- And most importantly, patience and genuine care for finding a bride ‘the one’ and an overwhelming love for bridal fashion
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the ideal person to join our team to