Account Manager/Sales Representative
Established in 1985, TechPlas is a wholly owned and operated Australian company specialising in the manufacture and distribution of custom plastic extrusions, specialty pipes and more recently, innovative new product solutions. We have a reputation for responsive, proactive, transparent and honest customer service and strong technical capability with resilient Client partnerships, some of which extend beyond 30 years.
https://www.seek.com.au/job/37569125 .. np3nr.25
Reporting to the General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to build exceptional relationships with new and existing clients, and to exceed sales revenue targets.
Located in the Parramatta region of western Sydney, you will be required to manage and develop the current customer base along with identifying and growing new opportunities. The role will require traveling within NSW and interstate to meet the needs of the business and client base.
You have a passion for sales, identifying and building new relationships and fostering these relationships to crystallise new business opportunities. You are an experienced sales professional who understands the importance of developing a pipeline of opportunities and are looking for an organisation where you are supported in your endeavours to succeed and are a valued team member.
* A professional, self motivated Business Developer/Account Manager, with a proven track record in achieving sales targets with a passion for building relationships * Experience in the plastics or building supply industries is desirable
What you’ll need to succeed
* Minimum of 2-5 years Sales Experience is a business to business (B2B) sales environment * A valid Drivers Licence
* Formal engineering or building industry qualifications are desirable but not essential * Intermediate IT level skills including the Microsoft Office suite
* An understanding that developing and maintaining an opportunities pipeline is critical * High levels of attention to detail
* High levels of organisational skills
* Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and as part of a team * A high level of professionalism and positive attitude is a must!
This position will provide the successful candidate with a unique opportunity to be part of shaping the future of our growing organisation. To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter highlighting your skills and experience relevant to this position, along with your up to date resume.
On offer is an attractive base salary with a performance-based incentive program. In addition, normal tools of trade are provided including mobile phone and a fully maintained company vehicle.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Listing Date, 26 Oct 2018
Location, Sydney, Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Work Type, Full Time
Classification, Sales, Account and Relationship Management