Pawn Broker / Retail Assistant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Customer service experience (1+ year desired)
* High attention to detail
* Punctuality and reliability
* The ability to work independently and unsupervised
* Self motivation and ready for a challenge
* The ability to build and maintain a rapport with customers * Have an all round interest toward the buying, selling and loaning process. * Enthusiasm to learn and retain product knowledge.
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Able to work over a seven day roster
Previous experience in pawnbroking, data entry and jewellery highly advantageous but not essential.
https://www.seek.com.au/job/37394051 .. np3nr.51
The position would be casual 30-38 hours per week with a view to full time after 6 months employment.
The successful candidate will be required to work a rotating roster, willing to travel between our Penrith, Liverpool, Campbelltown, Blacktown and Parramatta locations.
Remuneration would be based on qualifications and experience.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your resume and cover letter to our Penrith store
Job Listing Date, 5 Oct 2018
Location, Sydney, Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Work Type, Casual/Vacation
Classification, Retail and Consumer Products, Other