Job Listing Date 12 Jun 2018
Location, Sydney , CBD, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs
Work Type, Full Time
Classification Marketing and Communications , Management
* Based in Waterloo near East Village and Green Square station
* Long-established private company with strong expansion plans
* Hands-on role to transform the company’s marketing initiatives
* Interviews directly with GM
This private company is a service provider to retail and business customers serving the Sydney market for 40 years. With 13 locations around Sydney and a further two currently in planning we have a strong appetite for growth and are looking for the right candidate to transform the marketing efforts to a more modern, consistent and streamlined approach.
https://www.seek.com.au/job/36448062 c00g33 2
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering a consistent message to the marketplace including local business and retail consumers for our services through regional and locally targeted campaigns. The role will require an understanding of the hands-on digital efforts with the implementation undertaken by our boutique agency but also our offline marketing efforts in the local catchment areas of our stores.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
* Lead the planning of marketing initiatives/campaigns, projects and activities,
* End-to-end development and management of integrated marketing communications, including an annual marketing calendar.
* Specific focus on local area marketing including both offline and online;
* Conduct and/or review market research and analysis to drive marketing initiatives;
* Liaise with stakeholders including customers, senior stakeholders and external suppliers/agencies to ensure alignment across all marketing projects/activities.
* Work with our agency to continue to test and prove out digital channels and build a business case for Social Media.
* Support individual marketing needs via a centralised fulfilment and/or reporting portal.
* Manage our external agency to deliver on campaigns, including developing briefs to develop compelling creative and provide reports as required.
* Budget management including analysis of the results of all marketing activity to demonstrate the value it is delivering to the business and identify areas for enhancement and cost savings.
* Work directly with internal sales and operations teams to deliver on campaign goals via thought leadership and clear direction.
This role requires:
* Hands-on ability across all marketing areas (offline and online)
* Degree and/or Experience qualified marketing generalist with proven success as a marketing manager or ready to step-up to a Marketing Manager role;
* Digital marketing experience mandatory ideally in:
Digital journey path analysis and user mapping, Automated marketing solutions, Workflow automation and setup Inclusive of eDM, SMS, and remarketing optimisation capabilities
* Ability to collate and interpret metrics to build recommendations for enhancing activities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
* Able to work in a dynamic, unstructured environment and work logically through priorities.
* Good time management skills and ability to prioritise according to urgency vs importance.
* Self-motivated, team player with people management skills.
Generous Salary package available depending on what you can achieve. There is no micro-management in this role and the successful candidate will be able to articulate what they will be able to achieve and will enjoy the freedom of autonomy to make it happen. Interviews conducted directly by GM without agency.
We have a great team across Sydney without inefficient bureaucracy and you will be working with and reporting to the General Manager.
If you feel you the skills and experience to perform in this role then please email your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
next, next, next, next