1 Nov 2016
- Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work type: Contract/Temp
- Classification: Call Centre & Customer Service Customer Service – Customer Facing
Customer Service SUPERSTAR o Temporary Position
Hally Labels Ltd – More jobs by this advertiser
WHO WE ARE
Hally Labels is a leading trans-Tasman label manufacturer with plants in Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland and Christchurch. We have leading-edge flexographic and digital printing machinery and an excellent reputation in our industry for innovating by investing in new equipment, technology and processes. Our team of experienced label professionals are dedicated to providing great service and excellent quality products, and our supportive and welcoming company culture underpins our 51 years of successful business.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic Customer Services superstar to help us out of a temporary bind. We’re entering our busiest period of the year and one of our team of three based in Darra must take some unexpected leave. Normally we’d want to take our time training you on our systems and processes, but there’s just no time. We need a quick, smart, self-starter who can normally do much more than our standard job spec, so we can throw you in at the deep end and you’ll happily keep on swimming!
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- senior customer service experience, possibly to Team Leader level * excellent written and oral communication skills
- solid computer experience with the ability to learn a new system quickly * an ability to understand technical concepts
- excellent attention to detail
- a superior sense of urgency and
- impeccable manners.
We’ll pay excellent rates for a superstar. A start date prior to 10 November is preferred, working through to 23 December. We’re flexible with start and finish times including school hours.
Please reply via seek.com.au or send your application with CV and cover letter to our Customer Service Manager at
Please call Dena directly if you have any further questions about the role, on 0414 608 535.