30 Sep 2016
- Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work type: Full Time
- Classification: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics Management
Recall Information Management – More jobs by this advertiser
- Opportunity to work for a global market leader
- Based in Geebung, QLD
Recall* is the Australian market leader in information management offering best-in-class Document Management, Data Protection and Secure Information Destruction. With facilities across Australia and New Zealand, our business is part of a Global leader in its field.
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Manager to lead our Geebung site, with overall responsibility for ensuring that the day-to-day operations run smoothly and that the team is focussed on safety, security and efficiently to meet customer requirements.
This position has several Team Leaders directly reporting to it and up to a further 30 indirect reports who are supervised by the Team Leaders. The successful candidate will be expected to provide the leadership and coaching required to create a working environment that encourages team work, energy and creativity. The skills required to perform this role are broad; including financial acumen (e.g. P&L management), the ability to learn on the fly and make sound quick decisions, interpersonal savvy and business acumen.
To be considered for this position you must evidence your ability to:
- Develop strong customer relationships at an operational level * Deliver concise business and management reports
- Prior experience managing in an operational environment is essential * Build the positive image of Recall amongst key account stakeholders
- Comply with safe work practices to meet requirements under WHS&E Legislation and Recall WHS&E Management System.
- Experience in an environment with a focus on chain of custody would be an advantage. * Deliver Service Quality (CARE) to Recall’s Customers
- Control and reduce costs
If you are looking to grow your career with a global organisation and have the drive and motivation to contribute to the ongoing success of our business, then we want to hear from you!
Applications close 19 October 2016. Please forward your CV with cover letter to
email@example.com and quote job reference #20631
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date.
To learn more about us please see our website http://www.recall.com.au
Iron Mountain Australia Group Pty Ltd (formerly Recall Information Management Pty Ltd) (IMAG) was acquired by Iron Mountain Incorporated on 2 May 2016. Iron Mountain Inc is also the parent company of the business currently trading as “Iron Mountain Australia”. Despite common ownership, IMAG is not part of Iron Mountain Australia and operates as an entirely separate business. Going forward IMAG will continue to use the name “Recall” until Iron Mountain Australia is sold to a third party. Iron Mountain Australia will then be rebranded by the new owner. IMAG will remain under the ownership of Iron Mountain Incorporated